Here are 10 things I love about Fall:
1. The cooler weather- I love when you can walk outside and not be dripping in sweat from the heat!
2. Starbuck's carmel apple cider-A little slice of Heaven in a cup :)
3. Leaves changing-I am so excited to see Central Park in the fall and will make sure to post some pictures!
4. Football season-I come from a family who loves football, from watching the Hawks, the Packers, the Jaguars, and just any football game!
5. My Dad's chili-This goes along with football. I only like my Dad's chili because it's simply the best.
6. Outfits-Dressing for fall is so much fun! I love breaking out the scarves, rider boots, sweaters!
7. Pumpkin Patches-They are so much fun! I love carving pumpkins and getting to pick out the perfect pumpkin.
8. Playing in Leaves-I am so glad that the daycare has given me an excuse to continue to do this. It's so fun watching the kids have a blast by doing something so simple :)
9. Haunted Houses-I have a love/hate relationship because anyone who has gone with me to a haunted house knows it takes me a good 10 min. to get myself to go (or else I'll have to sit in the car by myself...) and I scream the whole time and am still scared once I get home, but seriously some of the best times I have had with friends!
10. Curling Up With a Blanket and Reading a Good Book-I love reading and love being warm and cozy!
So here are some of my favorite things about fall! I can't wait to show pictures of NYC in the fall time!
Much Love from NYC,